|Croatia Holidays and Travel Guide | Sailing Charter in Croatia|
|Page: Link to us at Croatia Destinations|
Croatia Travel and Croatia Holidays links exchange
If you would like to exchange links with us, send us your link details. Or, place our link using the details below, send us an email and we will place your link.
1. Place our link on your web site, using a link description below. You may choose an Internal page link, or a Home page link. We trade permanent links only, please.
2. Email us with the page URL, where you have added our link.
3. We will provide link back to you within 7 days, and email you.
Title: Sailing Charter
Description: Croatia travel, holiday, accommodation, news, and resources info. Includes information on Croatian islands, Dalmatian cities of Split and Dubrovnik, yacht charter information and tours in Croatia.
Title: Aiptravel.com - Croatia Travel Info
Description: Croatia has become one of the most popular travel destinations. Read more about this Mediterranean country, its coastline and its islands.
Travel at www.aiptravel.com
Description: Dalmatia is the largest coastal region of Croatia, with hundreds of islands dotted along it. It's also home to cities of Split, Dubrovnik and Pula.
Title: Croatia Holidays and
Description: Croatia has become one of the most popular holiday and travel destinations in Europe. Learn about this Mediterranean country, its beautiful coastline and the Adriatic Sea islands.
Travel Info at Aiptravel.com
Description: Croatia holidays and travel information and news. Book your Croatian islands yacht charter, various tours, and private holiday accommodation.
Travel - visit www.aiptravel.com
Description: Croatia and Dalmatia holidays and travel information and guides. Learn about Croatian cities of Dubrovnik, Split and Zagreb. Guide to Croatian islands and Adriatic Sea information.
Holidays and Travel Guide
Description: Holidays, travel and accommodation in Croatia, Dalmatia, Split and Dubrovnik. Property in Croatia. Adriatic Sea and Croatian islands info.
How get the most value from your links, after Google's Panda and Penguin updates:
1. Vary your anchor text, alternating between exact KW
match, URL, brand and random text
2. Get your links from relevant sites (travel links to holidays, hotels, resorts, cruises sites)
3. Diversify your links by getting them from different sources (sites, blogs, social pages, images)
4. Use some "nofollow" links, too, for link juice (having some links as 'nofollow' is o.k.)
5. Get links from varying Class C IP addresses - the more variety, the better
6. Get more links to your inner pages than your home page
7. Having some links dead or deleted going to your site is fine